Tiktok icing and wafer sheets for cakes and cupcakes
Select your options from the drop down and if your selection requires photos please email the photos to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ along with your order number/proof of purchase.
Please note due to the materials the colour may seem slightly different to how you view them on a laptop or mobile device.
The toppers will be posted with FREE second class post within 72 hours of purchasing. If you need them sooner please drop me a message.
The toppers are NOT pre-cut.
• Store image in bag provided and out of sunlight. A closet, pantry or cupboard works well.
• No need to refrigerate! These sheets have a shelf life of one year
• For the cake topper to lose its paper texture it requires moist frosting, so homemade buttercream frosting is recommended or very creamy type frostings.
• If necessary, cut image with scissors, a paper cutter or craft knife
• Peel plastic backing from a corner slowly and gently.
• Place image on FRESH frosting; picture face up. DO NOT let the frosting crust over before placing image on or the image will sit on top of the frosting and not meld into it!
• With DRY hands smooth from the inside out. You may need to do this a few times as the image is softening up to prevent bubbles.
• Wait 1 - 5 hours for the image to meld into the frosting! You can apply a day ahead of party and refrigerate or covered on a counter.
STORE BOUGHT CAKES OR STORE-BOUGHT FROSTING
• Due to dry frosting you will want to moisten the frosting by dipping an icing spatula or butter knife in a cup of water and swirl the frosting with the wet tool until it becomes creamy.
• You will have to re-wet the tool many times (just do the area where the image will lay).
• Do this same procedure if using store bought frosting - Frost cake with it then rewet using same technique.
ICE CREAM CAKES
• Dab the area where image will lay with a very wet paper towel until soft and moist.
• Apply topper and wait until the image feels soft then place in freezer until serving time.
• Brush water on to the fondant and apply icing sheet or use piping gel to adhere it to the fondant
Icing sheet: Starches E1422, E1412, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Sugar, Water, Stabilizers (E414, E460i), Food Colour E171, Emulsifiers E491, E471, Flavours, Acidulants E330, Preservative E202, Sucralose
Wafer paper 0.35mm: Starch , water , olive oil
Actual colour of edible image may vary slightly from the colour on your computer screen and image you provide due to the colour availability of edible inks.
*Please note that I do not own the rights to these images. You are paying for my services of arranging the images and printing etc.
Edible Tiktok Cupcake Toppers
Please note that you are paying for a creative service and time spent designing and personalizing your item, which is permitted for one time PERSONAL USE.
This item is not a licensed product; I DO NOT SELL or claim ownership over any character clipart or graphics; they belong to their respective copyright holders.
This item is not a licensed product; all character images used are free and not being sold. Items purchased are for one-time personal use only and are not to be resold for any reason!
All of our toppers are posted within 48-72 hours of the orders being placed. On the rare occasion they have been known to be shipped quicker.
They are all sent Royal Mail 2nd class for free. Or you can choose to have them sent first class for an additional cost.
Need to rush your order? Please message before placing the order to check if it is possible.